- Model NO.: Nebuliser mask
- Material: Medical-Grade PVC, Soft and Non-Toxic;
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Male/Female
- Enter Attribute Here (e.g.: Size): Enter Value Here (e.g.: 12 Inches)
- Specification: CE ISO SGS
- Type: Catheter
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 5 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Trademark: U-Life or OEM is welcome!
- Origin: China
1. Material: Medical-grade PVC, soft and non-toxic;
2. Size: S, M, L, XL;
3. Model: Adult; Child;
Product Name: Single-use Sterile Mask Nebulizer
Product Introduction: Turn liquid into fine mist particles, so that the respiratory organ of human body absorb extensively, and get the best treatment;
Product Components: Spray bottle; Catheter; Connections;
Material: It is made of medical polymer materials, non-toxic, no stimulation, no allergic reaction;
Product Model: Adult; Child;
Product Specification: S, M, L, XL;
Packing: 50 sets/carton, 49*28*25
1. Beautiful appearance, compact, easy to use in any posture.
2. The unique expiratory and suction valve ensures expiration easy and smooth without discomfort;
3. The unique suction valve ensures enough air, reducing pulmonary injury caused by the long-term pure oxygen breathed in;
4. The refractive type spray, little spray, inhales comfortably without throat discomfort.
5. Have two fog conveyers, can produce two kinds of droplet size, flexible for throat and trachea, lung disease treatment.
6. Liquid smoke, no water and crystallization.
7. The inner of connecting oxygen tube have six grooves, folded optionally can also keep smooth, not blocked.
|1||This product is a one-time use only and destroyed after use;|
|2||Prohibition of use with damaged package;|
|3||The asepsis term of validity is two years, prohibit the use of expired products;|
|4||Should be stored in a dry, ventilated environment;|
Applicable Scope: Use for the internal department, surgery, pediatrics, department of anesthesia, ENT, etc, make inhalation and wet treatment on the trachea, throat, lung and other parts;